The center conducts extensive training programs, especially towards professionals connected to the health and education sectors.
The employees of the Center for Crisis Psychology are holding a number of external courses in Norway and abroad.
These are some of the major topics we regularly hold courses in:
- Crisis and disaster intervention
- Organization of crisis and disaster work
- Post-traumatic therapy
- Emergency response personnel in emergencies and disasters
- Help for children and adults who are experiencing grief and crisis, including crisis intervention
- Complicated grief
- Death notification
- Children who have experienced war or disaster
- Social network and peer support during and following crises
In addition, we contribute to on-site training in the crisis and disaster field through teaching at different university departments at the University of Bergen, as well as at departments elsewhere in Norway and abroad.
The center's employees also hold a number of courses throughout Scandinavia, Europe and other parts of the world.